Hey guys! I love a good legacy challenge that makes me explore parts of the game I didn’t realize I was missing out on, but I hate long legacies. While I know you can stop any legacy challenge at any point I wanted to create a short one so that when I finished I could say “look at me Ma I finished a challenge!” For this legacy don’t feel like you have to download custom content or make your sim look exactly like the Sailor Scout of the generation. I put some color suggestions however those are also just suggestions! This challenge does require all packs except Journey to Babatunde I literally have no idea how to use that. Happy Simming!
[Updated on 2/19/21]
[Updated on 6/13/21]
Gen 1: Sailor Venus
“Believe in yourself and nothing can stop you!”
The founder of our legacy is the first of the sailor scouts to be awakened, Sailor Venus. At first you saw yourself as typical housewife to the man/woman of your dreams. Until they left you that is. On your rocky road to love you found that maybe it just isn’t for you. That’s when you discovered your passion for music. Writing music healed you and you want to share it with the world. With your partner in crime, your pet cat, you will make your dreams come true!
Aspiration: World Famous Celebrity
Traits: Music Lover, Cheerful, Good
Career: Entertainment (Musician Career)
- Have a failed relationship or several
- Have a white cat and a high relationship with them
- Max the singing skill and an instrument
- Max Entertainment career
- Get Famous: Maintain a positive reputation, becoming a celebrity is optional
Gen 2: Sailor Moon
“You are my first love, my only love… even if we’re reborn, in another life, we’ll find each other… and then… We’ll fall in love again.”
You fight evil by moonlight as a detective and win your soulmate’s love by daylight. You really would like to one day be captain of your squad if you could ever put the buñuelos down long enough to solve a case. Food is your true passion, eating not making, and you want try recipes from all across the world! This generation starts when Sailor Moon is a teenager, feel free to let her grades slip!
Traits: Clumsy, Glutton, Childish
Career: Detective [Get To Work] If you don’t own GTW, use Astronaut career from Base Game
- Adopt a black cat
- Start dating someone in high school and marry them as a young adult
- Try every recipe in game (I have a collection of restaurants to help with this!)
- Have a kid or several
- Get To Work: Reach Level 8 of the Detective Career
Gen 3: Sailor Mercury
“A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it.”
You were raised by two people who truly loved each other and you want that in your own life, eventually. You figured what’s meant to be will someday be and instead devoted yourself to your studies, you didn’t want to follow your mother’s terrible example in school. This generation starts when Sailor Mercury is a teenager.
Aspiration: Academic [Discover University] If you don’t have DU, Renaissance Sim will work
Traits: Genius, Loner, Bookworm
Career: Science/Doctor (choose one)
- Get A’s in school and complete all projects, and extra credit work as a child and teen
- Attend Foxbury Institute and complete a Distinguished Degree (Physics or Biology)
- Get To Work: Get a job as a Scientist or Doctor, and max that career
- You can chose to either just have a child(ren) or get married, if you get married though you have to get a divorce before your oldest child reaches teenager age.
Gen 4: Sailor Mars
“So I’m never going to fall in love. I don’t need love right now. I have friends with the same purpose as me.”
Your grandfather raised you after your mother worked herself to death and your father, well he been took off. When your father left your mother you knew that love wasn’t real even if your grandfather tried to convince you it was. He hopes to see you married before he’s dead, but that’ll be over your dead body; all you need in this life is your two small pets and your crew of friends. You’re very in tune with the world and other worldly around you. This generation begins when Sailor Mars is a teenager after mother’s death (mother’s death can be cheated)
Aspiration: Leader Of The Pack (GT)
Traits: Hot Headed, Self Assured, Non-Committal
Career: Paranormal Investigator
- Have a great relationship with grandpa and live with him after moms death
- Have 2 small pets
- Have a wellness club who mediates, does yoga etc. (GT/SD)
- Paranormal Stuff: Join the Paranormal Investigator career, live in a haunted house and max the Medium Skill
- Have 1 kid by accident and never have a great relationship with them
Gen 5: Sailor Jupiter
“You’re right, cake is nourishment for the heart“
You know you were an accident, because your mother was bitter when it came to love. You have read so many romance novels and watched untold amounts of rom-coms to know that love is hiding around every corner. You enjoy working out and eating well and show your love for someone by making delicious dishes for them. You’re over protective of your friends and family and you aren’t afraid to get physical to protect them. This generation begins when Sailor Jupiter is a teenager.
Aspiration: Master Chef
Traits: Athletic, Romantic, Foodie
Career: (Choose 1) Culinary / Own restaurant (DO) / Own bakery (GTW)
- Move from childhood town to new town as teen
- Master Athletic skill
- Master 2 of the following: Cooking, Gourmet, Baking
- Get To Work/Dine Out: Open a “take out restaurant” or bakery, or open a restaurant
- Get married & have a kid, or several
- Have high relationships with your entire family & friends
This is the end here. I know there’s more sailor scouts but I like short legacy challenges!